I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Yesteday I was thinking about my friends back in Malaysia and those in Ireland. When I was in PPP, we had to do an essay about friends, type of friends and stuff like that. I remember very well doing a paragraph on "transition friends", friends that you meet after high school but before entering college. These are the people that you only meet for a while, but have a special bond with based on experiences together while going through the period of adjusting your lives to accomodate what's up ahead. Well, I have to say, I have the best transition friends a girl can hope for :) .
Elle, Yanie, Wana, Kun Yun, Soon Sim, Kong, Dias, Ekin, Sue, KB and many more, the list is too long for me to write out right now (since I'm skipping class and need to haul ass to the library). You guys are the best, miss all of you. And thanks for everything.
Kun Yun, thank you for the "cats" :) ...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: