I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Friday, April 18, 2003

Currently at the MU, bored macam nak mampos, but I have to study math in order not to fail... chett... I had to trick myself to coming back here by leaving my backpack and other stuff here so that I have to come back and get them ( went back home just now to watch "The Bold and The Beautiful" ... please don't ask why ) I bought a no. 9 at the McD just now, and I actually won something, haha... which is weird because this is the first time I bought anything there ( except coffee ) ever since the contest started. What did I win: a regular size lunch/dinner meal .... how exciting ( ho hum... sniff sniff ).

Semalam I went to Prof. Pollack's office hours, the last one for the semester. Boo-hoo... she's really nice, one of the few profs that I actually like going to her office hours, kalau yang lain sume carik GSI. Heheh... anyway, I was expecting a lot more people there since the exam is on Monday and all, tapi tgk2 ade due org jek, me and this other guy. Well, takpe2... org lain sume pandai. Anyway, prof. bagitau yg structural induction tak masuk ek-zem, and die kate tanak bagitau org lain, sebab org lain malas nak gie office hour, hehehe... tapi sebab sayang kawan punye pasal, aku gitau Kirah.. muahahaha... so kirenye dalam lecture tuh, ade 3 orang je yg tau structural induction tak masuk exam...unless diorang dapat tau from lecture lain lah.. hehehe... oh crap, malam nie kene ingat gitau Seng Fatt jugak structural induction tak masuk, but knowing him, die probably dah lame tau ( he's reaaallllyyyyy fast ).

Semalam kitorang konon nak wat sep-rais kat Deera, dtg nak kasi hadiah. I called her from Alisa's room, and Dee kate "aku nak keluar jap lagi gie bilik Kirah.." ... Uh-oh... org dtg nak carik die, tetibe die takde, camane nie? So I blatantly lied. " Eh aku nak dtg bilik ko, aku tgh depressed nie " . Heheh.. macam takde alasan lain, tuh je pop kat kepale mase tuh. Besides, after all the sob stories yg Dee dengar from me, I'm probably the only girl yang alasan tuh valid kat Umich nie, hahahah... Anyway, kasi Deera a "teddy - hippo ", yang memule jantan, tapi last2 jadi betine... name die? JELLO.... sempene bontot yg besau...

Smalam tgk suku Moulin Rouge and main ngan Deera nye puzzle... sorry Shay...hehehe ... needless to say, takde buat mende sgt pon.

Kylie: Boy, I can't get you out of my head...
Me: Crap, I'm really bored out of my head....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: