I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Friday, April 11, 2003

slight change on the chatterbox... now the newest posts are on top instead of bottom..


TWO DRUNK BEARS
Yep..my teddy bears decided to have happy hour while I was out. Picture taken last year during winter break by my ex who decided he wanted to be a photo freak that day and basically started taking photos of every corner of my room, myself included. Notice at the lower right corner of the white bear ( Teddy ), there's a blue plastic cup, the item I believe was involved in the happy hour. Poor Teddy was so washed up, he had to lean on Fuzzy for support. The black thing on the left I can only assume to be one of my ex's socks. What did the bears had to say for themselves... well, nothing actually, but their eyes said "We're vewy, vewy sowwy... " Ouuwww.... how can I be mad? ( and by mad, I mean upset, not crazy... that's a whole different story altogether )

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: