I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, April 10, 2003

Okay, where do I start? Let me begin at that day when all the madness started: Sunday, when I found out from Fatma that the sadistic people in the EECS department decided to scale the last program from 100 to 150. So since I already had 50/100 fro that, scaling gives me 75/150, right? Okay, just checking my math. Add up my 50 bonus points to that, and I only have 125/150.. oopss... since this happens to be the only class I'm doing relatively well in.... I headed to the MU and camped there up till yesterday night to finish it...

Okay... word of advice : never try to think up a program on Sunday when it's due on Thursday. Haiyoo... due hari tak tido. Thank goodness a really nice genius of a guy who helped explain stuff to me and corrected this one part that I had done wrongly. I still can't believe I made it, I mean finish the damn thing. Last program of the semester. Phew... I got home last night and just crashed.

First thing I did after the program was finished: threw away the program specifications and sample runs. Noticed the thing that Dave wrote on my program specs that made me smile during those times when I just want to throw the computer off the roof: "Smile!You're programming! " Hahaha... he wrote that during discussion, and looking at that reminds me that I'm not the only one busting my brains out for this. That made me feel a little bit better, hehehe.

Next thing I did: tiru Kirah punye EECS 203 hw yg due malam tuh. Hantar hw kol 11.30 pm... due kol doblas malam. Tobat tanak buat mende bodoh camni dah. THEN baru boleh balik , makan dan tido. I'm really, really lucky. Malangnye phone bunyik kol 9 pagi and didn't freaking stop ringing till now. Geram...

Anyway, my first blunder of the day:

f a r r a ( done!! ) says:
susah bile dah serious and then berak
f a r r a ( done!! ) says:
break
f a r r a ( done!! ) says:
hahahahahahahahaha

f a r r a ( done!! ) says:
salah eje!!!!!!!

dina says:
hahhahahahhaahahhahaha
f a r r a ( done!! ) says:
lawak siot!!!!!!!!!
dina says:
farahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
dina says:
lawak gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
f a r r a ( done!! ) says:
hahahahaha
f a r r a ( done!! ) says:
tu lah...
f a r r a ( done!! ) says:
aku nak sedeh pon tak jadik!!!
dina says:
kekehkehkkekeh tu la untung chat ngn aku
dina says:
sume mende jadi kelakar
dina says:
hahahhaha
f a r r a ( done!! ) says:
hahahaha tu lah

f a r r a ( done!! ) says:
aku nak copy paste blunder aku letak kat blogger

As the famous words of Chandler Bing goes ( or at least the syle of it ) : " Can I BE more stupid? "

Dina Lawa/Bantot Comel... miss you girl!! Thanks for starting my day off all cheery :) .....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: