I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, April 13, 2003

As luck would have it, the Eastern Games is cancelled due to lack of funding. Uh-oh... drat. Newton's Third Law: For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. Action: it's gonna be great seeing old friends again, especially a certain miss YAZMIN ISLAHUDIN ( girl, thanks for all the help, emotional support and everything else that you did.... appreciate it :) ). Opposite reaction: speaks for itself. Those close to me would know, those not, if you're guessing at something, well let me tell you right off the bat it's wrong, heheh ( yeah, I do know how the human mind works ) ... Ah crap....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: