I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

At last, the semester is finally finished.. phew... seperti yang dijangka, I couldn't answer all of the questions, bleurghhh.... there goes my dream in doing a double degree.... but we'll see... maybe I can still make it alive yet, hehe... something tells me that I didn't get the job at the front desk, boo-hoo... probably because they want people who can work full time and I can't do that since I'm taking classes and all ... well, maybe they'll consider me for the Fall or Winter term.. but this means no buying a car for me this summer... boo-hoo again. But anyway, I'm hoping to get a TA position teaching EECS 183, heheh... that's like basic C++... I loved that course, and since I did pretty good in 280, I'm hoping they would consider me. Well, I can only hope, if that's a paying position, then all the better, isn't it? Keskeskes.... I still remember my 183 TA, man, he was baadddd.... like he didn't know half of the materials and we were the ones who had to correct him in class.. hopefully I won't end up like that. Why is it that I'm so into positions that requires me to speak to people ( front desk, TA... )? Hopefully it'll help me build my confidence in situations when I'm around a lot of people. I freak easy when people look at me and I'm expected to say something, and my mind usually goes blank and always end up either saying something completely lame, ... or something completely annoying ( which is worse ).

Semalam borak ngan Cik Liyana Razali... I stumbled upon her website when I visited Bal's... heheh... she's funny... and she tricked me!!! Malas nak cite what the trick was.. but at least I know Myn fell for it like a ton of bricks too, hehehe... anyway, I find Liyana's website to be quite insightful, very different. We only managed to talk for a while, since I had exams and all, but it was fun all the same. But something tells me that she knew about me long before I knew about her... hmm... hey Liyana, if you ever read this, is it true? Muahaha... Lupe nak tanye die pasal Pisang (okay, save cite pasal Pisang some other day ) and all of my other Jasin friends in my matrix days ( I remember Wani....and Hakim I knew from primary... ).

Hmm.. fenin kepale lah jap... tak cukup titon... dah lah baru flunk exam... oh, lupe lak, ade orang tanye "Apsal blogger ko ade missing entry? Ade orang cakap ko tulis ape ntah bile aku tgk takde pon.." ... hahaha... truth is, there are certain things that I write in my blog and then delete simply because I feel the message has been conveyed and buat ape nak tayang bende tuh lame-lame sebab I'm pretty certain orang yang dimaksudkan dah bace pon.. ( kalau belum then nasiblah ek.. hehe.. bende dah delete ). So rather than biar menyemak kat situ sebab satu ayat aje pun... delete and continue on about me, muahaha... alah, penah je delete entry lain before ( one entry yang sgt2 macam buat pesta mencarut... I deleted that one and promised myself that no matter how angry I get, no four letter F words shall enter my mind again... hopefully.. pleasssseee..... ). So don't be too surprised if the whole deleting episode happens again ...

Entry dah mak datuk panjang..... me need to go and solat and then watch my favorite guy on TV.... Eric Foreman....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: