I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, April 07, 2003

Why, why,WHY did it snow today? It's supposed to be spring! I'm supposed to be able to go out without having to put on 10 layers of coats. Michigan weather sucks big time. And so do I, come to think of it, sebab homework tak buat lagi, and I missed EECS 203 class today. My body "jet lag" sebab daylight savings time. Normally I would wake up just in time to get dressed and go to class.... today I woke up at th exact same time.... before daylight savings. Meeaning according to the clock, I woke up an hour later than usual. Well, I'm sorry, but it took me a semester to condition my body to wake up at that time, can't expect me to change in one measly day. Rome wasn't built in a day, y'know ( actually, that's a stupid saying, no city is built in a day, not even the virtual ones like in SimCity... so why does Rome get all the credit? Right.. enough crap about that ). Malasnye malasnye malasnye...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: