I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, April 20, 2003

MARI AMEK LAGI SATU QUIZ JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT
Mase tuh gatal-gatal, sonok amek quiz... anyway, tried this one "What kind of girlfriend are you? ".. muahaha... no, I didn't cheated on the quiz, wonder how I got the result ( ntah2 sume org camtuh.. chett... ), since I answered this question:" What kind of conversation do you and your boyfriend have?" with this answer: "Emotional, sometimes I end up crying" .... which is true.. hehe...
No time for boys now, too much stuff to do... work work... but it's true that I did just enjoy being around my exes, just being there andd hang out... but I don't think I'm tomboyish, so I dunno...

You're Perfect ^^
-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which
means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're
the kind of chick that can hang out with your
boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't
care about presents or about going to fancy
placed. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy
being around your boyfriend.


What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: