I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

It's 4.35 pm on a Tuesday afternoon. Current hair situation: black with red highlights, and I do mean red. I just got back from a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the hairdresser, cost me a pretty penny. Just realized that I should have probably made the hairdresser cut my hair a bit shorter, but I LOVE the highlights! Probably because I love red. I was a bit apprehensive first because I thought it was gonna turn out fire engine red, but end result is pretty cool. Teh and I "commemorated" our hair-day with a Kodak moment, a.k.a picture taking frenzy. I decided to change into the black dress I'm going to wear to the sister's Cultural Day this Friday, but since the top part is a bit too sexy for my liking, I decided to wear my lace top over it. End result: black skirt, lace top, black hair, red highlights, 3-inch black high heels (shoes that are to die for). Hey, even if Friday turns out to be a lousy day, at least I'll know I'll look good ( alah.. kasi can lah nak puji diri senirik..who's gonna honk my horn if not meself? ). After taking a few pics, I realize that, oh hell, I have homework to do. So what am I yapping here for? Better shooh shooh meself away...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: