I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Today: penat gile gile gile.. why? let's see.... 10.30 pagi sampai 12.30 tgh hari, kelas EECS 376... now I know for certain I have the attention of a 2-year-old on a sugar-based diet... takleh nak concentrate dalam kelas!!!! I get fidgety, and then sleepy, it'll be like an hour before class ends and I'll already be looking at my watch, sheesh. Okay, anyway, today did NOT start well at all. I went out with my white blouse (the one with the flower neckline, hehe), tudung peach, blue jeans, and a pair of blue Esprit strappy high heels, because I felt like looking reasonably nice today. Alih-alih.... hujan. Dah lah tadek coat, menapak balik tgh2 hujan with my high heels on and my mood very, very off. Anyway, sampai kat room, tried going to sleep but alas, to no avail. I wanted to get some rest sebab kol 4 kene "masak lemak", tanak lah gie masak lemak penat-penat.
4 o'clock came... and guess what... mase dalam bas nak gie central lah baru mate gile nak lelap... chett.... dah kene pakse mate bukak. Anyway, 2 jam masak lemak, pastu balik terus gie NCRB join bebudak main indoor soccer ( saje je gatal ), then kol 8 main basket jap. Uisshh... betape tak kuatnye stamina saye bile baru setengah jam dah penat gile... dah lah tuh, bontot besar sgt sampai nak kejar org pon slalu tak sempat. Anyway, hari nie seluar koyak... sebab slide atas gym floor. Pulak dah. Lagi tak best: lutut scraped sket, takdelah sampai luke besar, but pedih gak lah nak mandi,boo-hoo....
Okay, dah kol doblas... setelah main-main from kol 4 petang sampai dekat 9 malam... me need SLEEP.... zzz....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or even called for some funds, pożyczki bez bik and yet merely don’t are until eventually payday cash advance? It all comes about http://pozyczkibezbik24.biz.pl so that you can a lot of People across the country on a daily basis. Something is available and you just demand wyświetl stronę some money, however your verify isn’t deposited yet. Only when kredyty pozabankowe pod weksel there's how to pożyczki pozabankowe pick up a payday advance loan on the web, appropriate?