I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Why do I always have to find out bad things, or bad things happen to me, right before my exams? Did I suddenly exude an aura or something during those times? Really... I hate it when crap like that happens. Yesterday I had my EECS 203 exam, it was tougher than I thought, so I'm not sure how I did. At this point I'd be grateful for a B, even though I really liked that class. After the exam, I went out to dinner with Jennifer at China Gate, our last time eating out together since she's going home today. We talked about stuff, like our plans for the summer and her current dating situation, and curiously enough, we talked about betrayal. Hmm.... I didn't dare to divulge that much information to her, but basically we were trading stories and stuff. So after dinner, she came back to my room and we watched the American Idol special together. I seriously think Carmen is gonna get booted out next, 'cause she should have been last week instead of Kimberly. And due to lack of sleep last night ( I always can't sleep when things bother me ), I went to bed really early and woke up just about 5 minutes ago. Have to study for my exam tomorrow, I know it's gonna be a killer.

Kemarin ade borak dengan a friend, and die mention something pasal "kawan and rebound". Hmm? Tapi lepas tuh line putus, so die tak sempat nak elaborate sgt. Though I do know what you mean about die being a rebound guy, I mean, punye lame girl tuh kapel ngan org lain ( 4 ke 5 tahun ), then ntah camane break, alih-alih tak sampai sebulan dah jumpe baru. Uikk.... my friend kate budak tuh dok jauh ngan the girl, I have no idea dah jumpe ke belum, but I still say, yep, rebound guy. Kalau derang tak penah jumpe, lagi lah org kate mmg definitely rebound guy. Kesian jugak kat guys kengkadang (kengkadang jek), girl tuh layan die siket je, cakap sayang siket je, dah ingat "Oh, that's the love of my life" ( well, girls pun pk camtuh jugak a lot of times, so the situation works both ways ). Having been in that place before, kalau boleh I want to be more careful next time orang sweet talk. But back to the whole rebound thing. Yang girl tuh pon satu. Takde care lain ke nak cope with the loss than hook up ngan org lain? I don't see how a guy can be the solution to a guy problem. No matter how sweet that person is, 4 years tuh lame, how can you be so sure yang what you feel for this new guy is really true, bukan saki-baki what you felt for the ex, and bukan sebab you felt lonely and tetibe dtg lah the sweet talker... I never believe in rebound anything, guy, girl, or something in between. It's like playing with a time bomb. What I'm curious right now, sape lah due orang manusie yang my friend mention tuh. Secretive sangat. But whatever it is, having rebound relationships are never good. Being the rebound person.. lagi lah tak gune. May I never have to be in that position.

Hmm.. as Alice in Wonderland said " Curiouser and curiouser...." ( that's not even in the dictionary), but privacy is privacy, I respect that. As for me, I wouldn't really trust a guy yang baru je break off ngan someone yang he had been with a long time. Cool off dulu ler kot ye pun... maybe a month or 2, but less than a month? As Jennifer likes to say "That's just crap".

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: