I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Spring Breeze
--by Farah Nazihah Faisal

No more snow covering the ground
flowers and trees, instead I found
no ice cold winds laying siege
all I feel is the warm spring breeze

No music by man can sound so sweet
as birds chirping, gave morning greet
a promise to the start of a brand new day
as the branches on trees so slightly sway

hearts a-broken, dear, cry no river,
cause spring is here, and so is spring fever!
though it holds no promise for "forever and ever"
maybe it's time for " give it a try, never say never"

As for me, I'd rather be,
enjoying the warmth while sipping bubble tea! ( he he! )
Let spring wash away the doubt, hurt and sadness,
'cause it's time for fun, c'mon, spring madness!!

It's time to shine, time to be real,
time to love, let her know how you feel ....

( last two lines dedicated to someone who's currently being afraid... )

Heheh.... I'm bad at poems, but I love making them. Unlike other people who carry notebooks around and suddenly going "Eureka!! Inspiration had just hit my bald head!! (okay, skip the bald head part ) , I would sit in front of the comp, or in front of my diary, and just go "Okay, I want to make a poem, hmm.. what about ek? " Heheh...

Spring spring spring....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


No comments: