I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, April 03, 2003

Today is Thursday. No big secret there. I have tons of homework to do. Nope, still no secret. I don't know how to do them. Duh. My academic life sucks (iye?? *love hearing ppl make sarcastic comments, kelakar, maybe because I suck at making them meself* )
So sekarang tgh wat ape? Tgh tgk website yg ade katun Powerpuff Girls (tak official tapi) . But the graphics are cute, wallpapers comel sgt, if it's not for the fact I already have so much junk in my comp, nak aje install. Somebody introduced to me Ninjai, The Little Ninja punye graphics. Hehe.. best2... I know, I know, dah lame, sume org dah tau, I dah tau lame gak just tak penah buat honorable mention kat sini. Why mention now? Because I'm freaking bored and aside from rehearsal for the sisters' cultural show semalam, takde mende nak cite.
All I can say about the rehearsal is... some girls can really move their body in a way yang org tgk pon boleh mabuk. Seriously. Rasenye kalau aku yg nak wat arabic dance, patah riuk kot. Tgk diorang smalam, teringat lak my small dance stint mase kat PPP dengan Didie, Dias, Rozana and Sarimah. It was fun :) . Mase kat STF I was too bloated nak nari. Mase kat PPP macam lah kurus sgt, but at least I was confident enough to say "what the heck, try je lah skali seumur idop". Glad I did. Though we didn't move macam the girls semalam, if we did ade jugak tak lepas "biro piawai" grad dinner . Nasib baik Jummat nie takde budak laki tgk derang perform, uishh.. bahaye tuh.
Okay, nak kene setat wat homework, kang tak habes besok nak kene hantar, naye jek..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: