I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Saturday, April 05, 2003

MSA SISTERS' CULTURAL NIGHT

I'm usually really, really careful about mentioning any event that involves a bunch of us performing just so that I don't jinx it. Since this one is already over..... it was a blast! Hehehe... kudos to the umich gals involved: Deera, Kirah, Ayun, Alisa, Ijat, Diba, Chen and Wann ( and yours truly of course.. muahaha ), I think we did a preatty good job girls :) . Definitey had a lot of fun. Though I think the after party was the time all of us really let our hair down. Can't tell much (confidentiality is essential in times like these), suffice to say, ermm... ukur pinggang weh, sure turun due tige inci, keskes... all in all, a very good night( though unproductive, academic-wise), the most fun I had in ages.

Daytime, nothing much happened. Class as usual, but I chatted with a couple of my ex-classmates from STF petang tuh (and missed EECS 280 lecture, oops) . Waa!! Rindu sume org. Bantut makin lawa, very sweet :). Realize a lot of my friends from mesia"kapel ngan budak 25 tahun ke atas" (menurut kate sesorang). Wow. Oh, and belated congrats to Ijerq, my schoolmate, who had given birth to a baby boy :) . Mak ai.. majunye. Tak sangke someone I know, of my age, is now married, and now has a baby, too. *sigh*... jeles nye...

Okay, need to pray, then do work, no time for lengthy blog entries. By the way Nik, really disgusting link die hantar orang ye, chett chett, kot ye pon senirik freak out nak drag along orang jugak, haha... chett chett.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: