I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, April 24, 2003

Hmm.. smalam tido lambat, joli sakan kejap sebab exam dah habes. Tengok TV memanjang, and decided to catch up with my "reality TV" homework, heheh.... First up tengok American Idol. As predicted, Carmen got booted out. So blonde count for next AI shows: nada! Uishh.. two blondes in a row, how ironic. Carmen's cute and all, but the rest are better singers. Next week, sape yang kene tendang, either Trenyce or Joshua Gracin. Trenyce dah slalu kene jalan "the bottom three walk of death", on the other hand her voice is pretty amazing. Josh has a great voice, too, though, though when he sucks, he really do sound not so good. Loved his rendition of "Amazed". So next week nye performance sangat-sangat key, I'm excited to watch. Oh, and who else yang akan masuk bottom three? Kimberley Locke, even though her voice sangat-sangat power, but Ruben and Clay are the crowd favorites, so I think they can still sit pretty and be safe. What else did I do? Oh, watched The Bachelor, a millionaire yang sangat-sangat buduh by the name of Andrew Firestone. Why I think die buduh: die gie kick off the girls yang nampak sangat comfy dengan die, I think sebab die rase "Oh, it's TOO comfortable, so it can't be love, we're just friends". Oi busuk, good relationships should be based on friendship lah. And it annoys me week by week tengok him keeping Kirsten in the picture. So takdelah exited sangat nak tengok next week sebab sume pompuan interesting dah tadek.

So what else did I do ? Chat ngan Myn and Liyana jap, Liyana cite pasal practical training die, and how skang nie kene ade qualifications lain kalau nak naik the corporate ladder in M'sia: kene tau Mandarin (and she's a comp engineer major in UTM ). Uikk... but the gov kasik incentive RM500 per month nak belajar Mandarin, so maybe not that bad lah. Takut jugak, tapi Liyana kate US grads selamat lagik, so tgk camane bile balik mesia nanti, hehe. Called my friend Bantut smalam and got to borak with Deelart, and dgr cite terbaru STF and what really happened last gathering. Myn!! Better call me makcik if you wanna know the scoop, heheh... smalam org baru nak kasi phone number yang die mintak, die dah offline, lerrrrrr.....

Ade orang tanye, the AIM thing kat kotak belah kanan tuh ape. Well, if you have the AOL instant messenger, you can click that, a chatbox comes out and you can instantly message me, takyah nak add dalam buddyList ke ape... ta-da! hahaha... I like AIM, sebab buleh add orang and tengok derang nye profiles and stuff, and orang tuh tatau, hehehe.. buleh spy. Unfortunately, I have no one to spy on, so it's wasted on me, I just have AIM nak keep in touch with Jennifer ngan Tina, Dave pulak nak kasi die nye screen name so that we can chat during the summer, tapi hari tuh die lupe nak kasik and I lupe nak mintak. Oopsy..

Wow, dah kol 10.15 pagi, have to call housing office and UHS ( buat medical check-up ). Ta-ta, assalamu'alaikum and have a good day to sesape yang larat bace this to the end....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: