I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Saturday, April 05, 2003

Play Mash
Hehehe... this site "predicts" your future by having you fill up 5 choices in each category listed, and then I have no idea how it woeks, but here's my result:

You will live in House.
You will drive a light green vw beetle.
You will marry ******L and have 3 kids.
You will be a homemaker in KL.

Haha.. penat belajar jauh-jauh, jadi homemaker jek? Sian ler my hubby kene keje sowang-sowang. Dee.. haha.. aku dapat ko punye kete. Kesimpulan: I'm crazy bored and programming sucks.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: