I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Friday, April 25, 2003

Ooohhh.... new picture on top! Hehe... decided to pay tribute to the girls in my batch here in Michigan. Love all of you gals!! Anyway, I just got back from this year's graduation dinner. Wait.. wait... backtrack sket... so anyway, petang tadi a bunch of us pegi Lee House nak masak mee kari. We went there around 1 o'clock, masak masak masak, I decided to go home kol lime sebab it seemed like the bulk of the stuff yang nak kene wat macam dah settle. So I went back, decided to paste some pictures together to put on my blogger, mandi, make-up, then kol tujuh, gie Pierpont Commons dengan Teh for the dinner . Sampai sane, dengar the seniors bagi speech, then makan. Food was great: ade mee kari, kuey teow, bihun goreng, pengat pisang..... malang nye tak cukup utensils, but we made do with what we had, heheh :) . Anyway, Deeran and Kirah decided to give an impromptu performance ( Kirah played the guitar while Deera sang "I Don't Like To" by Leann Rimes, then they did their famous rendition of "More Than Words" ). Hehehe... tengok derang perform reminded me of how I loved being on stage dulu, but that's all over now, hahaha.... I don't think I'll get the chance again. Anyway, lepas dinner, there was a picture taking frenzy ( hey, all of us had killer outfits ), and then balik (well, actuallynye me, Nanim ngan Teh lambat sket nak balik sebab amek gambar kat tepi painting ) . Oh, but there was a piano at the lounge, so I main a song ( Farzad berenti tanye "Apsal tadi tanak main? " .... hehehe... kite low profile lerr... ) lepas rindu jap, then went out, elok-elok mase bas sampai. And now I'm here.... man I suck at telling stories, I'm sure half of you guys are asleep already.

Semalam I had a wonderful phone call from Myn :) .... thanks girl. Saje je Myn call, kitorang borak-borak about stuff, I told her the latest gossip about STF and basically takled about.... stuff ( alah, takkan sume nak gitau kot... privacy ciket). Borak ngan Liyana lagik, this time lebih around religious stuff ( man, there's so many things that I don't know... nak kene belajar nie ), and pastu tido. Oh, had a pipe disaster in the bathroom jugak, forgot to mention that.

Malam nie wat ape? Packing packing.... sebab hari Ahad nak move out dah.... so for the whole summer nie, anybody outside Michigan yang have my phone number, jangan gune that number tau. I'm moving back in here during fall, but summer dapat bilik baru. So sabar ye... nanti org gitau phone number ape and stuff.

Okay.. me sleepy and thirsty.... ciao and assalamu'alaikum....

p/s: forgot... dah ade link baru... Ninjai, The Little Ninja ..... love love love the animation.. thank you to Hafizul for introducing this to me...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: