I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, April 17, 2003

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY DEERA!!!!!!!!!
You're finally old enough to move out of the house and buy alcohol that is not not sold on the counter of a pharmacy .... hehehe... Americans view being 21 as quite a big deal, don't they? As the immortal words of my friend Jimmy : " Wait, you don't drink, don't have sex, you have no...(pause )... intention to move out of your parents' until you're hitched... man, being 21 is gonna be so wasted on you" . Siot gile mamat tuh... My birthday is a long way still, since I only turned 20 last December ( on the 27th to be exact ).... so we'll see how "wasted" my 21st birthday will be. I celebrated my 19th birthday in LA, my 20th in Florida ( kat Disney World lagi tuh )... 21st... who knows? Cancun? hahaha....

Some interesting profiles from the my AIM:

=================================
i love u
u love me
we're best friends as friends should be
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to u
won't u say u love me too

BARNEY & FRIENDS. LOL!

========== ayun's ==================

==================================
I AM 21 !!!! 8-)

====deera's ( heppy birthday girl! ) ========

==================================

Attention girls!! These are all tried and true breakup facts (which includes a third party):
What he says about her to you:
"We're just friends."
What he really means:
"We're doing it already, but I'm not telling you because admitting it would make me an even bigger asshole than I already am. Plus, I have no balls. And what you don't know won't hurt you."
What he is foolishly ignorant of:
"Women ALWAYS know. Call it female intuition. And we're smart. We observe. We listen. We feel. Don't take us for fools. Be a man and tell us."

============someone else's ===========

Where's mine? hehehehehehehe.... currently kosong ( my old one dah lame padam ).... hehehe.. anyone with ideas of what to write?

Wish I can get Jennifer's profile right now, they're always interesting, but the lucky girl is back at home right now!!! I'm so jealous. When do I get to see home?
Waaaaaa!!!!!!

** from Al Green: " how do you mend... a broken heart...." ... anybody knows the title of that song? Do tell .... **

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: