I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, April 06, 2003

Program heven't finished yet.. but I'm in good position, so malas dah nak buat, hahaha... oh boy, I suck. This is the only subject that I can actually get an A in, and I'm not trying hard enough. Well, plan for today: study math and discrete math, do laundry, and hopefully get some sleep to make up for the one hour daylight savings time stole from us. American time is so crazy, dok kat Mesia lagi senang.

Called my mum just now, only to have my brother pick up the phone and tell me that my mom is in Europe with my dad. Ish, susah jugak bile mak kaki jalan, hehehe. She's seen a lot more places than I have. Hopefully I'll be able to travel too when I'm her age. Actually, hope I'll be able to travel while I'm still young, hehehe... I miss mummy and daddy already.

Talked to my best friend today, haven't seen her in a really long time. About your question, sweetie, this is all I can say: there are things that you think are worth your hard work and the occasional pain. Then again, some things are not. When it comes to matter of the heart, only you really know. Your decisions shouldn't be based on what other people around you experienced (those experiences should only help you get a better perspective on stuff), they should be based on what you feel in your heart is right. Take time off, take it slow, don't be like me and rush thing, hehe.... Girls like us, we're loyal creatures (at least some of us are, hehe... ingat Hanna tak? Shit, never wanna be like her, man ), easily taken advantage of and toyed with. Faye tanak you get hurt aje, love you very much, sweetie. Do what you think is right. Faye doa you don't get hurt again, if you decide to stick ( I did, so I know where you're coming from), but I also know what he's done to you, and if you decide that it's over, I'll support you in every single way I can, no questions asked. And thanks for the phone call, missed you soooooo much.

Okay, back to me. Hey, hey, nak gie mane tuh? Ooo.. org baru nak start angkat bakul, die dah lari dulu ye. Heh, kidding. Anyway, I got the weirdest phone call this morning (phone started ringing since awal pagi tadi ), thankfully this one was pretty sweet. Which should be a direct indication it's not about me. It's about a friend of mine, and the guy who called says he has a crush on her (more than that, actually, I think the word "marriage" was used .... "she makes me happy" ), and he asked me if she is bethrothed. Wow. Here was my reply (mase tuh laloq lagik) : "Ermm.. no, I don't think so.. I mean, we're okay and all, but we never really talked about stuff like that... but I don't think so... errmm.. yeah... I mean nope, don't think she's with anybody" . Crap. Can I sound any more moronic and mengantuk? Only hours before that, chat ngan someone who told me "I'm shy" and that's why he blushes a lot. Uh huh. Errmm.. yeah.. okay, sure, I'd take your word for it, hahaha :) .

Okay, me go back to watching Disney channel. Baru lepas makan nasik ngan daging black pepper ( masak senirik, lame tak masak ). So I'm very happy, and very fat. Later!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: