I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Anothe 4 hours more to go till my last exam of the semester.... really, really scared because this is my worst class ever ( and I mean ever in the history of me being in Michigan ). I know I'm not gonna be able to answer the questions anyway, so all I can do is hope that my effort is worth a B. Well, at least I'm comforted with the fact that I already have an A in EECS 280, and since is the one course that I really wanted to score, I'm happy :) . As I always do at the end of the term, I always write a thank you email to the professors/TAs/GSIs who I feel had helped me the most. I haven't done so for these two courses yeet, but I did write to Andy saying thank you (Andy is my discussion GSI ), and the reply really lifted my spirits:

Thanks for the praise... It really makes me feel good to know that I'm
accomplishing something up in front of you guys. By the way, you were one of
the only students who came to Office Hours with actual questions about
course material and a desire to learn... and for that, I thank _you_ :-)
Good luck with the rest of your schooling and have a great summer...

-Andy Gossard


Isn't that sweet? Usually I get simple replies like "You're welcome" and the just a short message, but this is the best so far, hehe...Okay, I'm really scared for my math exam, so I better go now and continue reading....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: