I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Friday, April 18, 2003

Don't ask me what the heck the song is about.... this is dedicated to Kirah sebab rasenye die yang simpan this song in my comp, heheh.... where do all of these kind of songs come from?

Oh, and to those who asked, no, the last profile in my previous entry wasn't mine, just some random person in my buddy list ( the beauty of AIM: you can be in someone's list and never know about it ), and I'm not really comfortable nak gitau sape punye that profile... if you happen to know, you know, if you don't then heh heh heh heh heh....
tak caye it's not mine , msg me, my AIM is farraAzure, tgk my profile right now...which is currently kosong...

Here's to women and the men who deserves us...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: