I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, April 20, 2003

Hmm.. pelik-pelik.. tadi lame gile takleh nak log on to my MSN messenger.... dulu dah penah jadik tah camnie... but I biar jek for a day, the it's okay... tapi yang nie takleh sebab nak kene bagitau bende urgent kat orang... I was so surprised... sebab die tetibe ter ssign-off senirik... lagi menarik, bile try nak sign balik, die tak kasik.... bile try bukak my inbox, die kate byk kali sgt try nak access the account with the wrong password, so die deny access temporarily. Pulak dah. So I reset my password ( if you can call it that... still password lame ) in order to get my account back... nasib baik boleh... uisshh... sape lah manusia/menatang yang try nak hack akaun org nie... tuh je yang I can figure out sebab org tuh sure main agak je my password, buat byk2 kali, last2 access denied... chett... or it can just be messenger bangang... but that's a different story altogether....

Hehe.. jgn try nak hack account orang unless your purpose is to get me pissed....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: