I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, February 27, 2003

Is it possible to for someone to be so bloody difficult that you make everybody's life miserable? I think one can. Full stop. People have their breaking points, and I think some of us are reaching ours. While patience can be a virtue, patience wearing thin can be a time bomb waiting to explode, and I have to say, I personally haven't exploded in a reaaaallllyy long time, and I have no idea if everybody else had managed to vent their anger in some other way.....

Stuff that I hate: Being bullied. Being taken for granted. Unappreciated. Being lied to. Being cheated on. Have somebody betray me. Finding rotten food in my fridge. Bad hair days. Lousy vacations. Forgetting a friend's birthday. Being miserable. PMS. Having someone angry at me. Being angry at someone. Ppl who toy around with my feelings. Ppl who are too self-centered to think about other ppl's feelings. Feeling sometimes I can be too self-centered. Trying to be honest with someone and having it backfire on me. Not being honest and having it backfire on me. Letting a friend be a jackass simply because. Having that jackass ruin my day (or my life). Dating a jackass. Drunk strangers who try to grope other people for "support" (drunk friends, however, are kinda funny to look at, hehe.. not that I've seen that many). Drunk drivers. Expensive stores. Finding an incredibly cute top in an expensive store. Not having a car. Not having license to drive a car. Having to drive a car anyway, even though without license. Burnt pizza. Fire alarm going off because of burnt pizza. Fire alarm screaming in my ears for a full freakin' 15 minutes before miraculously turning off by itself. Really cold days. Really cold showers. Hot coffee gone cold. Ordering coffee and getting hot chocolate instead (wha..?). Having bad taste in men. Not knowing why have bad taste in men when taste in clothes now almost impeccable. Thinking about getting married. Thinking about not getting married. Being depressed because of a jackass. Being depressed because I was jackass.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: