I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, February 02, 2003

Hehehe... my blog.. special thanks to Wann for setting this up. Senang mmg lah senang tapi kalau dah malas tuh tak terbuat jugak, muahaha...

Anyway it's early Sunday morning, and I just finished doing my groceries with Chen, Rock and Wann. Hehehe.. sian Rock ngan Chen, sorry ye for making you wait. Nasib baik diorang bawak buat groceries, kalau tak pagi besok mandi kene merempat mintak sabun kat Teh, dah lah kebulur dalam bilik takde pape. At least skang ade roti and juice and cereal. Lepas shopping, gie makan kat Denny's, had vegetarian omelette, hash browns and toasts. Toasts tak sentuh pon, sangat-sangat kenyang ( as oppose to sangat-sangat lapar before that ). Sebab baru makan, dah takleh nak tido, so might as well try the whole blogger thingy.

Saturday was pretty bland. Patutnye jumpe my EECS 203 groupmate at 1 pm, bile gie Bursley, mamat tuh takde. Call bilik die, last-last roommate die angkat gitau mamat tuh balik umah for the weekends. Celake betol, tak tinggal pesan, tak call, tak email, takde warning ape pon, chett... Last-last balik umah tengok TV cite merepek. TV tuh rasenye jarang gile tutup, ade jugak tuh akhir bulan nie meletup. Kadang-kadang tuh TV tengok kite ( tertido atas couch depan TV.. couch sedap..best2 ). But point is, Saturday tak productive except pikir lebeh sket pasal EECS 280 nye program yg susah gile tuh. Kene buat program yg decode this coded message. Ingat org bini James Bond or gundik Austin Powers ke ape....

Friday was bland jugak, except for the later part fo the afternoon where I did my "physical checkup". Don't ask, moving on to....

Thursday, I had no class, so around 1pm gie turun central jumpe Jennifer ( from EECS 183 lecture last sem ), then kitorang kuar shopping kat Briarwood Mall. Dah lame tak shop for cute tops. Not ugly, bulky winter wear, but actual cute tops that don't make me look like either 1 ) I'm six months pregnant or 2) a rainbow decided to get drunk and puked all over me. I have to say that Forever 21 is my favorite boutique in Ann Arbor ( sori Wann..hehe.. kene share this spot with me ). Clothes there are cheap(-er), they look great and there's loads of choices. Bought myself two tops from there, and I bought two things from The Body Shop, too (hehe..part of my pamper kit ).

My life is so unfilled right now, so let's not kill anybody with boredom and just forget about Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

No comments: