I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, February 19, 2003


THE BACHELORETTE -- SEASON FINALE
Since I am the self-appointed commentator of reality shows, here's what I think about the episode: fantastic. Absolutely. No doubt about it. Joe Millionaire can certainly take notes from this episode, because this one truly delivers.

Joe took too long to get to the good part, and when it came, it didn't last that long for us to really feel the impact of it. And we had to sit through a bunch of crap about other girls who were eliminated like eons ago ( err... why would we wanna know about them? It was the last episode, dammit, if you wanna pull off a stunt like that, you should have done in the earlier episodes .. chett.. sape nak dgr pasal Heidi? No one, that's who ) Today's last episode for this season's The Bachelorette did no such thing. From the start, it focused on all three characters, the emotional roller coaster they went through, their thoughts and feelings about certain events. It was serious, the feelings felt real, and we really got a glimpse on the hopes of the three "lovers" about the outcome of the whole six weeks experience. What was interesting to me was that it could really go either way. Ryan or Charlie. It was hard to make a guess simply because the chemistry between both guys and Trista are equally good. I mean, in Joe, it was kinda obvious that Sarah was in it for the money, and that Evan choosing Zora was kind of a given. Here, we were kept guessing up till the last minute...

When Trista chose Ryan, I was so happy. Heheh... Ryan is my favorite guy in the show (second is Michigander Bob ), but I was sad for Charlie, too. He came across as a really great guy; outgoing, funny, has his feet planted to firmly to the ground... maybe too firmly. For a while there I really thought Charlie was going to be the one, since Trista was attracted to him so much, but I was hoping for Ryan, and lo and behold... heheh... hopefully Trista and Ryan end up better than Aaron and Helene from the first Bachelor. Charlie looked really stricken, I was really sorry for him. Cheer up, Charlie, guys like you are never single for long.. hehe..

I am sooooo sleepy actually..... so I'm gonna keep my stream of thoughts for another day and maybe write tomorrow. Ta ta!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: