I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, February 17, 2003


JOE MILLIONAIRE FINALE....THE FINAL SAY


Hehehe... akhirnye... he made his final choice. Hahaha... dah agak dah sure Zora. Of course, I think a lot of people guessed that, since she seemed more genuine and all. Yang pelik.... I kinda had this weird feeling that the twist was gonne be that Evan would get money from Fox, and lo and behold, mmg betul. A million bucks to split with his lady love. Which I wouldn't give it much thought to if it wasn't because of what happened the day before. Teh and I were watching High School Reunion, and there's this girl, Summer, who kept getting notes from a secret admirer. We both thought that it was The Artist (heheh... dah lupe name), but it turned out it wasn't him. Summer mentioned earlier that she has a boyfriend back home, so I jokingly said to Teh " ntah-ntah secret admirer tuh balak die kat umah".... So before their "second prom", Summer went into a white limo that was intended to take her to her secret admirer, and who should be waiting for her when the limo journey was over? her boyfriend from back home. I was shocked! Main-main je cakap, tetibe betul. Dunno why tetibe this week clairvoyant sangat.

Here's another prediction: malam nie tak habis homework EECS 203, and for the rest of the week, I'll be freaking out about the EECS 280 pixel program. Maybe I should get myself a crystal ball from Pier 1, or maybe Sears.

Back to Evan and Zora... they looked cute together, and Zora's dress was gorgeous. What I can't believe is that there's still a Joe Millionaire next week, entitled Joe Millionaire: The Aftermath. Wow, the producers are really milking it, they know that they can't pull off a stunt like this anymore, so better make good use of America's fascination with the fairy tale couple while it lasts.

New show on Fox: Married by America. Verdict: baaaaaaaaaad move. It doesn't sound believable at all. What kept us glued to Joe Millionaire and The Bachelorette was because a lot of the stuff shown was actually believable. A lot of the emotions are real, especially in The Bachelorette, where I feel it's not that hard to magically transport myself in Trista Rehn's shoes and feel the weight of her decisions . In this new series, they're doing the direct opposite: let's take the humanity out of it, let's just put logic and two people who never met each other in one big pot and see what happens. Here's what gonna happen: pot is gonna blow, big time. *sigh*.... can't believe Fox is gonna spoil it's good run of Joe and American Idol with this piece of.... human waste.

Okay, better go back to work.. will write again when I'm bored..


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: