I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, February 11, 2003


Hehehe.. babies!!!! I love them, and I want at least 4 of my own ( hehehe.. I can hear the stampede of my potential dates running away.... far, far away...). Suke budak!!! Bile tgk baby kat dalam pram, rase macam nak peluk peluk cubit cubit and gigit pipi.... chumylle!!!!!!! When I have kids, mate nak kene ikut mummy die, lain sume ikot daddy takpe (provided daddy hensem lah.. kalo tak sume kene carbon copy mummy..hehehe). It used to be that I had their names picked out, now so many things have happened in my life that I'm scared to dream about having a family and having kids, for fear that like so many of my other dreams, that's going to be taken away from me, too... How do you get rid of a fear so powerful, brought on by your past experiences, so that you can move on and dream again? To again be naive and full of fantasies and be on top of the world, like you were once before? How do you open up and feel strong emotions again, without fearing one day things might go for the worse and all of your dreams turn to nightmares, and then they come back and bite you in the ass?

How do you learn to not be afraid to take chances?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: