I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

PENING PENING PENING................................
Assalamu'alaikum...
I'm officially stuck on the stoooopid EECS 280 program It's only the 3rd program, and I read the data and convert everything just fine, but I just can't seem to get the algorithm to do the rotor substitution thing. Ugghh.. pathetic. So right now I'm just gonna take some time to jot down about stuff before burying myself in work again...

THE BACHELORETTE
RUSS IS GONE! RUSS IS GONE! Yay!!!!!! Great choice, Trista. Me and Teh never liked the guy, too creepy and obsessive, and he doesn't play fair. Hehe.. I had a feeling before that he was gonna get booted, and now that he is.... wooo-hoo! Kelakar tengok the guys before the roses were given out. Hehe... Ryan selalu muke cuak, jenis yang expression "Habis lah aku, tak kene pilih...habis lah, habis lah... balik rumah ler aku malam nie... habis lah, habis lah...." . Last-last die jugak yang kene pilih dulu.

Between the two guys left, Ryan and Charlie, I definitely prefer Ryan. He's been my favorite since the start of the show. Three words: Tall, dark, handsome...*sigh*.... Just like all other guys from Greek mythology. Plus he's a fireman...*sigh*... definitely fits the bill for a knight in shining armor. Man, I can just imagine him looking all hero-like in his fireman suit, and hat, and... *sigh* ... saving a damsel in distress (hey, the lady look just like me! hehe...) from a burning building.... *sigh*....

Though realistically, I think Trista is gonna pick Charlie. It's obvious she thinks he looks hot ( quote: "He took my breath away the first time he step out of the limo" ), plus he's a financial analyst, meaning his income is more desirable that Ryan's. It was obvious she liked him from the start, and somehow the show is just building up to that time when she's going to ask him to marry her. All the other guys are just props, including Ryan. Then again, Ryan might come out to be the guy of Trista's dreams after all, so we're just gonna have to wait another 2 weeks and just see..........

AMERICAN IDOL
Today's A.I. episode had a surprised ending. Kimberly Caldwell, judges' favorite, didn't get voted in, which is kinda surprising since she has a really, really great voice, she looks good, and she's blonde ( being blonde is always a plus in the showbiz world... look at Britney, Christina, Jessica et. al...). Instead, we have Julia DeMato and Charles Grigsby. Julia has a great voice too, but that other guy is just so-and-so. Too bad about Kimberly, hopefully she'll still get a chance through the wildcard thingy.

EECS 280 PROGRAM ( #@!!!*$# )
What can I say, except something better pops up in my head because I am so, so out of ideas.....

Hmmm... I think I have more to write, but I can't remember. Will write again when I do remember.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: