I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, February 03, 2003

Hello.. just put in a guestmap and cartoons to the site. Takde keje... well actuallynye ade tapi malas nak wat.. muahaha... Anyways, I just got back from central, it's been a really, reaaaaaaaallly long day today. The weirdest thing happened during EECS 203 lecture today. A guy sitting behind me fell asleep in class and actually snored through it. Really, truly snored. That's how I found out he was sleeping in the first place. I was copying notes from the blackboard when I heard this "brghzzz..." sound behind me. It wasn't loud enough to be a generator or a furnace, besides, impossible lah kan belakang ade furnace. Pegi tanye Kirah yg duduk kat seblah, "Kirah, org belakang tu tgh tido ke?" Kirah: "Ha'ah". Lorr... better takyah dtg kelas camtuh, dengkur kat bed lagi best. I mean, kalau tersengguk tu lain cite, this is like full fledged tido tak ingat dunie punye type of tido. Kecian mamat tuh, sure ngantuks gile wat hw.

On to other topics. Joe Millionaire is up tonite. Muahaha... who's gonna get eliminated? I always thought that Zora would have been booted out by now, but Evan, for some weird reason, seems to like having her around (probably since she's doing the hard-to-get thing... you go girl!!) , so I'm betting on Melissa going home tonite. Sarah makes Evan far too happy with all the romping around they'd been up to since the last few episodes , might be worthwhile for him to keep her at the mansion yet. Melissa's cute, but I've never yet seen a cute face hold up to an ample rack, and Sarah has got some rack on her. No, no lesbian connotation here, people, this is just an aesthetic point of view from another girl who isn't lacking in that department herself ( what the hell am I saying???---Just being honest... mane ade org penah cakap I'm flat? Whoever does, bute ke? ). So yeah, tonite I'm gonna waste another hour on a reality TV show. My mom would be so proud.

Waaa!!! I haven't yet finished my programming stuff... dead girl walking here, since I have all three midterms next week. Dying, dying... dead...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: