I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, February 10, 2003

AAAAGHHHHH!!!!

I screwed up my midterms!!!! Like seriously... sgt2 screwed, my linear algerbra especiallynye.... s***ty #@%&*$!!!!!!! Grrr..... I'm actually upset with myself for being so stupid. Tu lah, tanak study awal, I knew I had a program due and exams going on all at the same time. My fault completely.... doesn't make me feel any better admitting this though, crappy, crappy, crappy. I wallowed my pity in a bag of chips, soda and watching tonight's episode of Joe Millionaire, which was surprisingly dissapointing. Nothing happened, like really, nothing. Just a bunch of recaps and Evan looking like a scruffy idiot who just realized his expensive playground is about to be taken away from him. He's definitely gonna pick Zora, Sarah is too interested in his "money"and living the good life, and if Evan can't see that, then man, is he jackass.

From my choice of words, guess you guys can deduce that I'm cranky. Baru lepas kantoi exam, mmg ler cranky. Ugh, please, please, please let my EECS 280 exam be a lot better than my math exam was. Or else I'm going to feel like a dumbass.

That'll teach me to party right before midterms...*sigh*.... geram... I'm gonna have to work my butt off for the next exams...*sigh* :( ... I wish I can literally work my butt off, it would be nice to take some inches off my behind and fit into some of those cute pants I saw at Express, Bebe and Forever 21. Having a butt that's comparable to the back of a truck isn't that fun, though it makes the whole sitting experience a lot more comfy. And now I'm talking crap.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: