I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, February 16, 2003


JARED PADALECKI
Hehe.. this is the kinda look I go ga-ga over (like, if I see someone like this, I immediately go completely stupid, unable to form any intelligent thoughts except "Oh wow..." ). Jared Padalecki, the recently dumped boyfriend, Dean, on the Gilmore Girls. Rory's an idiot. How can anyone dump someone who looks like this????? Hehe... rambling, but seriously, this is one really handsome guy, maybe 'cause I really go for the floppy hair look. Looks so cute. Bet his gf is really pretty though...*sigh*...


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: