I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Saturday, February 08, 2003

I am actually really, really tired. Last night I went to a hockey game where U-M went against Northern Michigan. We won 3-0. It was my first time ever going to a hockey game ( I know, pathetic, right?), and I couldn't have picked better people to go to it with ( heheh.. if you're reading this, Jen, it's a compliment to both you and Ted). I didn't know a lot of the chants yet, but by the end of the game, I got a few down. My favorite one is the one that starts with a "c-ya!" and ends with "SLUUUUUUTTTTT....", directed to the opposing team of course. I haven't learned that one yet, but you can be very sure I will, heheh... Great chance to swear in public. I pity this one particular player from Northern, his name is Cockburn. With a name like that and playing in our stadium, that's like begging to get screwed with. Tempah maut betul... sian die. I think other team can really hate playing here. Muahahaha....

11.30 that night Jen and I made our way to the Alpha Sigma house, and we only got back to her place around 2.30, hence the big headache this morning. I crashed last night at Jen's, then got back to Baits just in time for the MSD meeting with Auntie Maharom. Makan free right after that, bestnye.... I was starving since the last time I ate was 5.30 in the afternoon the day before, and I only had a bottle of plain water after that.

Spending tonight studying for the Math 217 exam on Monday, and tomorrow studying EECS 203 also on Monday. Mampos siot........ satu exam 5.30 to 6.30, satu lagi 7 to 9 pm. Why, why, why does my exam schedule have to suck. And nowadays I have so many shit to do that sometimes I just go "Screw this, I'm not gonna get this done anyway" and just leave it that...

Hard to be girlish at times like these....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: