I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, March 05, 2003

okay, okay, so I haven't updated my blogger for quite some time now. So sue me. Been busy, y'know, and by busy I mean really, really, really busy.... with PROGRAM 4. EECS 280 is really giving me nightmares, I'm so glad it's over, I've finished and I have some time to myself before program 5 comes out. Me happy becoz of that. Tomorrow it's gym time for me, gonna stay for an extra hour to make up for the previous days that I missed. I'm excited, I miss gym ( can you believe that? ) during spring break. Eating isn't as much fun ( or guilt free) as it is when you know you're gonna work it off anyway. And working my butt off is exactly what I do when I go to gym Love it, love it, love it. Me happy, and a happy me is always a good thing.

Thing that make me happy when....

1. I'm sleepy, but I have loads of hw to do:
a) if someone buys me coffee, and I'll love that person forever if that coffee happens to be Mujo Mocha or Cafe Blanco that you get from MuJo,or basically any good coffee, brand irrelevant.
b) if someone says "Oh hey, I've done that, here let me show you" or "Oooo... nie macam nie nak wat...." or "Lah, tuh pun tak tau, meh aku buatkan" or any other statements that resembles an offer to either do my work for me or show me how

2. When I'm stuck at a program, I think everything's okay, but they're all f***ed up:
a) bile Nizam datang and tunjuk nifty commands to do, and by hitting a few keys, miraculously output sume same ngan autograder... Nizam best...
pawe2... takde Nizam sure skang nie still tgh pening2 pasal program and kutuk2 comp.... makaceh Nizam..

3. When I'm feeling down:
a) if somebody asks me "You okay?" or "Weh, sehat tak nie? "... tapi kalau die cakap "Ko apasal?" tuh tak best, sebab statement tuh translate jadik "Eleh mengade lak die nak down-down.. lempang kang" ... eii.. orang kadang-kadang emo lerrr.... I'm only human
b) if someone comes and takes me out to dinner or lunch or dancing or basically anywhere with good music and good company
c) watching TV and eating junk food
d) going to the gym and "working my butt off" (hehe.. contradict with the previous one, but I like doing both, so why shouldn't I? )
e) if someone calls and just say " Hey, just calling to see how you are..." , that one sentence means a whole lot... immediately picks up my mood
f) chocolate... lots of chocolate

4. When I'm worrying about my looks:
a) compliments. I don't even care if you lie to me. Coz I'll know you're lying, but I wanna hear the words anyway. See, what I notice most about Malaysians in general, is that we don't give credit to each other enough. Is it so hard to say to someone " You're looking great today" when that someone looks especially pretty/handsome? I love giving compliments to people whenever I see something good about them, and I never (?) lie when complimenting someone. Which is good for that person. But you can lie to me.

5. When PMS
a) just understand it's PMS and there's no bloody thing I can do about. It comes with the package of being a girl/woman/female. At least we're handling it as best as we can. I'd like to see one guy surviving all the emotional, hormonal mumbo jumbo we go through every month and come out sane. Hah!

7. When I'm angry over something
a) let me rant and rave for 10 minutes, dishing swear words, then I'll be cool. Seriously. Worst thing to do: argue with me. Then I'll go all quiet, but I'll be secretly plotting your demise in thousands of intricate, painful ways. But those thoughts last about only 5 minutes. I'll be okay later, but no guarantee
on me not resenting you for the next couple of weeks. See, I handle anger in 2 ways: whether I verbally go angry, if it's things like the autograder, or if I'm pissed with a person, I just need some time away from that person and just fume. As long as you didn't cross the border, I'll be okay and no hard feelings after that. Truthfully, I have no concept of revenge, 'cause I'm absent-minded enough to forget about stuff that I'm angry about.

Me sleepy. Talk later.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: