I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, March 13, 2003

Busy, busy week...
Me very, very tired.... working my butt off for the past few days.. and the worst thing is, I know I'm not gonna have any time out until the semester ends. Since I flunked my first midterms for, like, every single subject, I have to really pull up on the second ones.. and they're back to back. Plus I have a project due... and friends coming the weekend before the project is due. Go figure. I don't have a life right now.. I have a well oiled machine which basically tells me what to do, when to do it, and dictates every day that I'm alive right now. Why, why, WHY did I become a CS major? Too late to change my mind now... *sigh*... but the thing is, I enjoy programming, and reading for programming and all the thinking that I have to do to get it done. It's the deadline that's killing me.. and the fact that I have other ssubjects too. Sure, people might call me a light weight (wait.. I can hear people laughing... I meant in the ACADEMIC context, dumbass!! ) because I'm only taking 3 subjects this semester, but it's hard for me, because all of the study plans I used to have don't work anymore for these. My MATH 217 is no longer plug and chug, it's about proving step by step and understanding terminologies and knowing what the heck "span" means and what it means for vectors to "span" something. As for discrete math.... guess I finally know why they call it discrete because they never tell you what the freakin' hell they want! Go figure. My programs are killing me, as usual, but that's a given, so no use me bitching about them. *Sigh*.... How I long for the days when the subjects were hard, but you still score, and you can act all sympathetic to people who didn't do as well while inside you go "Yes! I score! Go girly.. go girly...you smart girl you.." ( okay, so now I'm just being obnoxious... sukati beb )
Okay, I still have shit to do.. so ciao!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: