I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Friday, March 28, 2003

Hari yg sgt2 pelik.... probably effect from malam tadi yg sgt2 pelik.. should have listen to my guts and head rather than my heart. *sigh*... susah bile people get defensive even before kite sempat nak hilangkan the uncomfortable atmosphere. Logical things are nice and pretty and all, tapi slalunye tak menjadik. I tried being logical yesterday (kononnye) and say heck, maybe things don't have to be so hard; well, it came back to bite me in the ass. Buduh Farah. Some creases aren't meant to be smoothed out. Bior je lah berkedut sampai bebile, penat seh. If you're thinking, merepek lagi budak nie, hehe.. biase lah.. it's not meant to dipahamkan by sesape pon.
Marriage is meant to be forever, right? I mean, lepas kawin tuh, pandai2 lah tak menggatal ngan org lain. Right? Right? Sometimes ape yg kite rase was right dulu, tetibe isn't anymore. Well, all I can say is, you made that decision, and sure, people ( I mean lelaki ) feel tetibe "restless" and kononnye "I'm missing out on stuff" and whatever bullshit. Penah tak terpikir yg what you have is something yang nothing else can compare? Rather than carik solutions outside your marriage and cite kat org lain ( regardless lah kawan ke mak ke bapak ke ex-girlfriend ke... ), apsal tak duduk ngan your wife and cakap ngan die je? She's your wife! Kalau u miss hanging out with the boys, bini tuh bukannaye rantai u dekat rumah, boleh je keluar asalkan jgn ler slalu sgt balik lambat. Kalau u're missing out on the fun stuff macam gie rollerblading ke, swimming ke ( stupid reasons by the way), boleh je buat mende2 tuh with or without your wife, takde sape nak larang. Yang tak boleh is nak menggatal ngan org lain, which I don't think is appropriate even kalau tak kawin lagik. Nak experience the world konon. You have a new world now... and from what I've heard, it's supposed to be better than "singlehood" ... be appreciative...
See? Dah dapat lagi satu reason nak campak telefon masuk Lake Michigan... and skang nie rase macam nak tutup my messenger forever and ever jugak...selebet betul..
Always be grateful for bende yg depan mate rather than nak kejar bende yg entah dapat entah tak. This applies to everyone.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: