I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Hmm.. I was thinking about this statement while waiting for class to start:
You can't have your cake and eat it too.

The I came up with another, more specific statement:
As long as you have her, you won't have me, neither as a friend, or enemy,
or anything in between.
You just won't have me.

Go figure.

I have an exam this night and a program to do, so anybody thinking to kacau me with mundane stuff, or thinking "Let's screw with her head", don't.. too much is riding on this term and I won't have my academic life ruined because of anything or anyone ....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: