I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, March 25, 2003


HAIL HALLE
She's so pretty, and her biography is actually quite interesting. Hail Halle for opening doors for all other African American women in the entertainment industry, and for looking great all the time ( hehe.. I personally salute people who look great all the time because it's hard to do, not a lot of people can pull it off.... I kalau gie skolah macam nak gie sawah... kalau ade makan-makan atau gathering je I make effort nak brush up sket ). Love the gold dress, too bad she didn't wear that last Oscar, sure match ngan the bald guy she won.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: