I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, March 16, 2003

CHANGE OF SONG
I was looking through my list of songs, trying to figure out if I wanna put Dishwalla's "Counting Blue Cars" or Course of Nature's " Caught in the Sun". I like both, but Dishwalla's single is a little bit older ( well, a lot older, I think it's been.. what.. a couple of years since it first came out?). Anyway, I decided on CoN because it's a nice enough song, and it's part of the Smallville soundtrack ( found out that fact while downloading since I don't really watch Smallville) , and I know a lot of people DO watch Smallville, so this might be more familiar to certain ears. I'll put in the Dishwalla song later... maybe after I finish PROGRAM 5!!!!!

Everyday asyik camping kat MU, I barely see my room anymore. And I'm eating crap. Kalau tak Maggie, it'll be spaghetti, or fillet o' fish kat McD. I eve resorted to buying some SlimFast shakes not for the whole slimming qualities ( there's none, you're basically taking in calories in liquid form) , but because I don't have time to get breakfast and lunch and I need something I can take on the go. Busy busy camnie is really putting a dent in my pockets, nak beli coffee nye, nak beli lunch, nak beli dinner... sume sume kene beli... waaa!!!! Apsal lah duit tak tumbuh kat pokok, kan best kalau camtuh.

Okay, me freaking out skang nie sebab byk keje tak siap lagik, so kene I have to go now and get ready to face another grueling at the MU, studying... la la la....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: