I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Long.. long day... classes from 9 up to 2.30 pm ... then off to gym until 5... I'm pooped. So tired... just now I printed off the new program, and here's the stats:

1) program specifications - 13 pages
2) header files - 1 page
3) program examples - 4 pages
4) sample output 1 - 2 pages
5) sample output 2 - 8 pages
6) sample output 3 - 6 pages
7) sample output 4 - 40 pages

Total pages: a lot. ( tak larat nak kire, bace pon dah mengah )

I just realized today that before this, I keep hoping that if I screw up a little, I'll be able to mend it later, or maybe someone will. It just won't cut it anymore. I work hard for my programs, I go to classes, I go to office hours, and I get to feel good about myself when all of my efforts bear fruit. But I'm not putting the same effort in my other subjects, or even all other aspects of my life . Sure, I go to class, but when I don't understand something, I just get frustrated and give up. Today, I promise myself that I'm not going to do that anymore. I once told someone, anything worth having is worth working for. I was in a relationship, and I was committed to it. I made sacrifices, shed enough tears to fill up Lake Michigan, made efforts to make it work, and even though it amounts to nothing, no one can say to my face I didn't try hard enough because I did. Well, here's another kind of "relationship" that needs my commitment and devotion, and I'm not going to dissapoint. If it means sacrifices, then damn it, that's what I'll give.

Okay, I want to call my mom. Bubbye!

Assalamu'alaikum...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



No comments: