I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, March 24, 2003

I am just soooooo glad the program is finished... Stupid autograder gave me a 70 just because of one thing that I did differently ( it's not supposed to check for eficiency, but it is this time.. buduh ). Penat debug lapan jam bende tuh, and kene panggil Nizam to my rescue again ( siap ade Jun ngan James lagi mase tuh nak carik what the hell is wrong ), betulkan itu je ngan letak one more end-of-file statement, and tetibe terus betul.. full marks . Waaaaaa.... nasib baik jugak tuh. I can't believe I still got the 10 extra points! Ingat dah takde harapan dah. So program 6, buat sampai dapat around 65 ke, 70 marks je, and then I am DONE baby!! Woo-hoo!!! Suke nye saye... alhamdulillah... balik bilik, solat tuh, mmg sgt2 bersyukur that through all the crap that I had to go through last week, this is my reward :) ... and I even did most of it myself, surprisingly. Ade camping kat bilik Jirah jap nak get the correct way to check for input and basically check simple functions same ke tak, then Nizam and Jun and James sgt2 lifesaver for noticing the inefficient part of my code. I'm so glad... but unfortunately, my math hw suffered a bit. 2 soklan tak reti buat, sukati je goreng. Goreng.. goreng.. muahahaha...
Hari nie pegi kelas kol semilan muke macam zombie.. balik tido sampai kol 2, then kelas again 2.30, then 3.30 I haul ass gie gym ( nak jugak gie tuh... ), and I even stayed for 2 hours ( actuallynye macam nak mati dah, but the first hour tuh macam kurang beneficial sket sebab new teacher, so I was struggling through the moves sket, then 2nd hour tuh macam nak mampos lah plak.. new teacher jugak, very perky and cute, tapi laju, that even though moves sume dah hafal still tercungap nak kejar... go figure ).
Good news for girls kat Michigan yg tanye me Spring and Summer ade gym classes ke tak... answer: YES! YES! YES! ( macam iklan shampoo plak ). Schedule will be out on Monday, tapi tak byk sgt classes open kot sebab cikgu die ade sorang je... Jill ngan Becca dah nak grad dah :( .. sob sob... they're the best.. sgt2 suke belajar ngan derang...
Okie.. nak gie mandi jap because I smell like a gym locker....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: