I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, March 19, 2003

WEDNESDAY
Today is my full day... dah lah hari nie ade exam EECS 203... naseb baik dah habes dah . Hmm.. macam okay, better than last time I think, but then again, takleh nak overconfident.. we'll see.... Skang nie dah kene buat pro-geram lah plak... ish... dah lah tgh dalam keadaan yg sgt2 emo... hmm.. PMS? I dunno... doesn't help bile shitty stuff asyik happen to me.. so I'm changing a few stuff in my life nak accomodate with my fluctuating (?) hormones... though there are a few stuff that got me upset bukan sebab PMS tapi memang bende yg patut saket ati pon regardless if you have estrogens or testosterones in you ( actually everyone have both, but one is more dominant than the other obviously )... so whatever... whatever... whatever....

Adrienna ( a friend, she wanted me to mention her name ..hehe.. ) asked me about betrayal, and how much I know about it ( Dray, did something happen that you're not telling me? That's a real weird question,girl ), and I was flabbergasted at her timing.. like, wow... ESP or something.. and all I can say is " More than anybody would ever wanna know" ... hmmm... okay.. let's leave it at that for today...

Dray and Faye... yeah, I guess it is kinda cute :) ...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: