I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Asslamu'alaikum.....

I do like this song, Pulangkan by Misha Omar and Ezad. Misha Omar does have an amazing voice, I mean, you need to have a lot of control to sing songs the way she does. Another singer I like is Syafinaz, now that's an interesting voice. And of course, I have a thing for Ning Baizura songs, and I do like a lot of songs by Siti, too. Then again, who doesn't like Siti? Her songs, I mean, I have no idea how she is as a person, so I'm not gonna pass judgement. Yes, people, tonight I'm going to pretend to be mature and not kutuk Siti sampai mati. I'm going to put aside the fact that she's over-rated and over publicize that she's probably just one step away from having her own "got milk?" commercial. Oh man, I can imagine it now.... knowing Siti... "susu ada?"..... yuck.

Anyway, I just got back from Phi Rho game night. It was fun, we laughed a lot and barely got through our games. One of the girls, Genevieve, had just gotten in our varsity cheerleading squad, so she's cheering at Saturday's game. I'm happy for her, she's so funny, and she's smaller than I am, so guys can just pick her up and throw her in the air no problem (we have a co-ed squad). Anyway, game night we played Jenga and something else that I can't remember. It was just fun, I have no idea how to describe it, you just need to be there.

Okay, so today at work, I manned the MiniCourses booth over at Pierpont. I was expecting a lot of traffic, but that wasn't exactly the case. I saw Ali, Travis, Deera, Alisa, Kirah, Sheikh, and some other people, but of course, none of them wanted to register in the mini courses. So I basically sat at the table cursing ITCS because I couldn't log in to my mailbox to check my mails. Stupid ITCS, I didn't go to a quant presentation because of you, did u know that? GET IT FIXED NOW!!! Waaaa.... I want my mails, *sob*.

Today, when I went to my gamelan class, I freaked out a bit, even though I kept mostly quiet, because the seeing eye dog that belongs to one of the students was ridiculously near my bag. I almost jumped from my instrument to save my stuff, it wasn't even funny. I so don't wanna 'cause trouble, but I am having trouble being so near a dog, regardless how well behaved it is.

Tomorrow, we don't have EECS 497. Thank goodness. I can go home early and just sleep. Not that I've been lacking in that department.......

I've been fasting all day and all I had to berbuka was a sandwich, so I'm gonna go rummage through my fridge now. Ciao, bella!

Wassalam....

No comments: