I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum....

"early mornin'.. she wakes up... knock knock knock.... on the door"

Except for the knocking part, that's how my life has been lately. Dah almost seminggu mimpi bertemakan bende yg same, except mimpi semalam yg almost mati tu. Hari-hari mimpi tema tu. Bukan mimpi yg same, tapi byk melibatkan org yg same. Sorang tuh mmg stok yg everytime mimpi je, macam nak lepuk, yg sorang tu plak complicated sket. Malam tadi mimpi ade pelakon tambahan lah pulak, tapi tak nampak org nye, dgr suare dlm phone jek. Dalam mimpi sendiri pun kene marah jugak, wat de jadah..... That's it, lepas nie nak kene bace sikit kertas side effects ubat yg tgh ambik skang nie, mane tau, tetibe die cakap "Warning: may induce mild psychological effects resulting in disturbed sleep, spontaneous combustion and nausea."

Today is Saturday. Whoopee!! No class, tons of work. I'm gonna have to call home today, and since I got up early this morning, it wouldn't be all that hard to find everyone at home. Best best.... hopefully baby Aishah tak tido lagik so bleh dgr suare die. Sho cute!! Tapi kene tgk dapat beli phone card ke tak. Last semester sgt takde nasib dlm bab beli-beli phone card nie, asyik pinjam phone card Nik, call umah and soh diorang call balik. Buat buang duit je, mahal, though my sis-in-law cakap now dah ade cara nak buat cheap international calls. Waaaa... miss umah, miss borak ngan Kak Yann, miss main ngan Aishah ngan Ajiq.

Okay, 'nuff about that. Semalam pegi Lurie Building hantar resume, on the way balik tetibe nampak patung Wolverine tepi bukit tuh tgh gigit something kaler hijau. Pegi dekat-dekat... baru nampak yg patung wolverine tuh tgh gigit patung leprechaun pakai baju warne hijau. Fighting Irish ain't fightin' that hard no mo'.....Haha..... hopefully we'll cream Notre Dame today. Go Blue!! Clarissa, my Phi Rho president, buat tailgate today at 1pm, and then they're watching the game at Damons, but since I'm not exactly an avid fan of football, I don't think I'm going to either one of those. My Saturday, except for the AGM meeting, is currently very much mine, which is good sebab my Sunday dah kene reserved for Phi Rho stuff (canoeing, pizza, chalking... all in prep for rush events).

Semalam first time pegi kelas EECS 497. I went in laughing, went out wide-eyed and wishing I had stayed in Malaysia and do medicine. At least then I would know exactly what I'm doing, right now all I'm drawing is a blank. Nasib baik ade Ijat jugak dalam kelas tu, so ade someone else yg bleh share ketakutan yg teramat sgt. I mean, what do I know about mem-pomen cell phones? Pomen PDA? I barely know all the components on the inside of my computer, and Dennis dah ajar mende tuh 2 kali dah. Ttib kene buat sume-sume tuh, without the help of a professor, just the other 2 members of your team. Why did I think that I can do this? But I will prevail, even if my butt has to park in the Dude Center every single day and I never see sunlight, I... will... NOT... give... up. I'll just be dead meat ready for roasting.

So to sum up yesterday: went to work, hantar resume kat Lurie, Katharine my boss found out about it (which is making me reaaallllyyyy uncomfy), habes keje gie kelas nari, belajar basic balik (sgt tak fair this year tak ade kelas advance), kluar from kelas nari 1/2 jam awal sebab nak gie EECS 497, naik bas, gie kelas EECS 497, duduk dalam lecture hall, almost peed my pants from fright, balik umah, masak sambil chat (Smart Girls Have Everything... read the t-shirt), habes masak tuh makan (duh!), solat maghrib, then tertido, bangun, solat isya', had my yucky telephone-related dream, bangun feeling pissed sebab dah seminggu tak habes-habes topik mimpi yg same, terus bangun and currently tgh tunggu Subuh. Sekarang nie dah Subuh so now nak gie solat pulak.

Too bad I don't have time to write about Aaron Jeffries ....

Wassalam....


No comments: