I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, September 06, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum....

Currently taking a break from "meleperkan" boxes and decided to pen in some stuff before I forgot about them. Okay, to those of you who has watched Puteri Gunung Ledang and know who Dave Chappelle is, did you notice that Tun Mamat looks exactly like Dave Chappelle? The resemblance is uncanny, I was so surprised. It was eerie watching Dave Chappelle be serious and talk in Malay, I kept wanting to giggle in the theatre that it totally threw me off the movie track a couple of times.

I was also looking at an old magazine, and there was a picture of teeny-bopper singer Jojo. At first glance, I thought it was a picture of Lindsay Lohan, except Lindsay had more freckles and the picture was waaaaaayyy too serious looking for a Lindsay pic. Seriously, Jojo looked like Lindsay in that photo, and then like Vanessa Carlton in another.

When will the celebrity resemblance end? (tapi, Tun Mamat yg rupe cam Dave Chappelle tuh jugak yg tak tahan)

Special congrats to Elle for appearing in the Dara.com magazine memperagakan care2 memakai tudung dgn ayunye. And spcial gelak to Bahijah adik Hakim for kantoi masuk v-clip Ada Apa Dengan Gedik, heheheh. Kidding sweetie, you looked fabulous, kalau betul the girl I thought was you really is you (ape jadah ntah grammar, bantai sajaaa ). And to my cuzzy, did they put u in Tatler yet?If they did, I want a copy of it.

Sekarang tgh tgk MTV VMA 2004 and Tony Hawk is skate-boarding on stage while a very frightened Ashlee Simpson looked over. Think she's afraid that she's gonna smushed by an out-of-control Tony, though that didn't happen. And Marilyn Monson presented an award with Mandy Moore.... they might have the same initials, but I think that's about the only thing they have in common. Christina Aguilera seems to have a Marilyn Monroe complex, and Beyonce's outfit looked.... weird. The hot pants are cute, the top.... not so cute.

Okay, my break is up. Can you imagine I wrote all of this in 10 minutes? Be assured, for the lack of anything better to do, I'd write again before going to sleep tonight.

Wassalam....

No comments: