I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum....

Before I start writing, I just want to say takziah to someone who I know is going through a hard time in his life right now. May Allah always give you courage and strength to go through the rest of your days, and may He lessen the pain for you. Know that you and your family are always in my prayers.

My weekend has been more interesting than the last one, to say the least. My arm started bleeding again yesterday morning. To put it short: pick-up, doctor's visit, had everything bandaged, went to Dennis' house to relax and put stuff out my mind. Luckily, I got my laundry done, and Mrs. Blay cooked spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Unfortunately (depending on how you look at it, I guess, since I did get a lot of stuff done), I missed Hasdi's open house. Very dissapointed (stop laughing, I actually would have liked to go). After that, Dennis and his mom brought me to Meijer's so that I don't have to lug things around by bus, with the arm and all, so I now have cereal to eat, such joy. I bought my normal pick-me-up, Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. I arrived back home sometime before 9, and spent the rest of the night pondering on some stuff that I haven't really thought about for some time.

I am going to spend the rest of today catching up on homework and stuff that I neglected this past week. And I better start now, I still have a long way to go. Ciao, bella!

Wassalam...

No comments: