I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, September 06, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum...

I am just so, so tired right now. After half a day of vacuuming and mopping the living room and putting the carpet on and basically ignoring my flu, I came down with a fever. Isn't that just peachy. Since my bedroom is currently unlivable, I dragged my pillow and quilt out to my carpeted living room and just slept there until about 10 pm. After that I got up, had 2 pieces of roti with "kaya" and watched some TV. Actually, watched a lotta TV. Of course, the channels took some getting used to, the line-up is somewhat different.

I guess I should try and get some more unpacking done, or at least some sleep for the night... I'll try and penn-in some more stuff tomorow to make up for lost time.

Wassalam....

No comments: