I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum....

I'm so proud, I just read the star online, and apparently Puteri Gunung Ledang received a very, very good response at the Cannes Festival, and it's the only movie screened from Southeast Asia this year. Yeah, baby, Malaysia Boleh! Jom celebrate by sume org minum Milo.... or maybe not (ignore my dweeby ideas). Kutipan PGL: RM 1.6 million dalam masa 6 hari. Wah wah... bagus tuh ( a-cheeeewah!!!). Kutipan terbanyak dalam sejarah filem Malaysia.

So enjoy the song from the PGL soundtrack, called Asmaradana by Tiara Jaquelina. Erm.. malangnye dekat hujung lagu nie, fading die kureng cantik sket, keskeskes. But still... it's a good song, with a smokin' v-clip, so enjoy. Eh, by the way, can someone tell me what the heck does "asmaradana" means? I know what asmara is, so kirenye asmaradana nie romance org zaman Hang Tuah ke? Ermm.. eww... (*muke blank*)

Anyway, today I only have one class (yeah baby!!) , then it's off to doing my ARCH 411 assignment, going to the office to set my work schedule, and maybe Kroger's later... maybe... dunno yet.... maybe. Heheheh.....

I had the worse, absolute worse dream this morning. Had to confront the thing I liked the least (I think I had let it --- malas nak letak jantina sini, figure out for yourself lah--- really have it, and I think some physical violence was involved). But it's okay once I got back to reality. Thank goodness. Too much sleep is not a good thing. Dammit, I hate you when I'm awake, do you have to make me despise you when I'm asleep? Well I guess it's not its fault, after all, dreams are mind games.... but seriously, makin lame makin teruk. I really have to let this grudge go, by far the longest time I've ever really, actually hated somebody, not just upset or geram or merajuk. Hate. Scary feeling, actually.....

"Asmaradana ....asmaradana ... kemuncak cinta.... asmaradana..... asamaradana...."

Hahaha.... hmm... things we do for love... or lack of it...

Wassalam...


No comments: