I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum....

Okay, so this has to be the weirdest Sunday for me ever. I was up at 8 in the morning, and didn't stop doing my assignment until, like, 6 pm, and I only stopped because I had to go to a Phi Rho meeting. Thank goodness for Phi Rho. Luckily enough, I got my assignment done on my copy of AutoCad (ehem ehem), and best of all, when I tried printing it just now, everything came out perfect. Oh, joy!!! And I really mean it this time, no sarcasm intended at all.

Anyway, I was at the Union, where the meeting was supposed to be, when I noticed that the girls left me a post-it that said "farah -> we're at the league, room D", so I had to haul ass there and missed a good 10 minutes of the meeting. Oops, that's what you get when u go out of your room early. Haha... never doing that again. Now all I have to do is to find someone to bring to barn dance... hmm... any takers? I have to get my reply in by Friday, so if anyone wanna go, gimme a holler, if not, then I'll just have to "ajak" random... errr... persons.

Right now my ass is parked in The Dude, next to Wann and somewhere near Nik. I haven't seen Nik for weeks, and Wann for months, so it's nice :) . With the exception of Jen, I managed to see all of my friends this past week, starting from last weekend. That's kinda cool :) .

I want to write more but my fingers are numb from the cold. Let me leave you with this food for thought.... I will try, in one of my subsequent entries, to use the word "ass" in every few sentences so that I, and you, will get sick of it, and then we never have to use it again. Because I'm starting to use that word a lot, and it's sooooo not ladylike, and as someone who holds aspirations to work for Goldman Sachs (wha...? That has nothing to do with engineering even!), I need to not say "ass". Ever. Never ever. Well maybe not ever.....

Wassalam...

p/s: If you didn't understand the AutoCad thing, just know that my AutoCad copy came from Malaysia. That should be enough of a clue. If you still don't get it ..... what, did you expect me to explain further? Hehehe.... find someone who does...

No comments: