I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum....

It's 6.09 in the morning, and I can't sleep. Surprse, suprise. Seriously, with the flu, slight fever and never-ending ability to not be able to sleep,this is getting annoying. Not to mention my apartment looking like a wreck. I have to acknowledge the fact that I have too many furniture, not enough elec. outlets, and not enough kitchen space. I really, really, really need to get everything organized before all hell breaks loose and I won't even have time catch a quick blink, let alone some sleep.

Yesterday's sorority chapter was uneventful, to say the least. Apparently Michigan is starting a new fraternity, called the Triangle, for men in engineering and hard-sciences (like astronomy, physics, biology, comp. science etc.), and they would like us to help with recruiting members of all classes, even seniors graduating next semester. So Wolverine men, if you're reading this and you're interested (if you're a senior, all the better, you only have to do this for 2 semesters), just tell me and I'll try to forward your info to my pres. It should be easy to get in, especially if you're a senior, because there's no rush activities to do, plus being part of the founder's should prove beneficial.

My sorority sisters wanted to go play frisbee in the reflection pool after chapter, and because of my flu, all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and bug my mommy.... except she's not here. So they went, and I went home, had dinner and just crashed at 9.30 pm. Hence the early morning I'm having today.

I'm still a lil' miffed that my parents are going to Korea without me, I would have soooo wanted to go. Apparently everything came through at the last minute, they thought they weren't able to go. These are the times I'm glad I'm not at home, because then I wouldn't be constantly reminded I'm not in Korea, sightseeing with the fam.

I'm not looking forward to today's classes at all ....

Wassalam.....






No comments: