I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum....

Hullo people (or hullo to myself if no one's going to read this)!! I know it's been a few days since I've last updated, I have been kinda busy. I've had rush events to attend to, meetings to go, books to read for my design class, dance to practice (yes, I do practice in my room so that I don't forget), and of course, trying to find where the heck AccuCopy is so that I can get my coursepack. Yeah, that last endeavor was completely fruitless, so I'm going to have to ask Vera, my GSI, where it is and just go buy the damn thing tomorrow after dance class. My favorite piece of news this week: no EECS 497 class this Friday. Yeah baby! I can actually spend Friday doing something fun, for once, instead of being too pooped after a week of running around campus.

I have a new gmail account, courtesy of Liz who's going to send my Adobe Photoshop through it, since we have a gig of space. In case you're wondering why do I need photoshop for, I'm supposed to be designing the logo and how our interface would look like for Monday's presentation. Oh... No. I mean, I'm good at spotting what's good and what's "in" (even though my own clothes nowadays look anything but "in", more like "should be out in the dumpster"...*shudder*), but I do like looking around at websites at looking at their codes and stuff, so I got design duty. Yes, I do like looking at websites, I'm just bad at reading other people's blogger, hahaha. I have a terminal case of jealousy, where if I read something cool that other people did, I would be happy for them, but depressed for me, because I wanna do it, too! And if I see something... hmm.... hurtful, yang tak sedap mata memandang (take it how you want to, as long as people who know me best know what it is), that would just ruin the whole day for me. If I can describe this behavior in one word, it would be obsessive. Hahaha... nuts, I sound like a complete fruitcake. I'm really not...

I'm going t barn dance! Yippeee! It's not held in Canada! So I can go! And I'm going to stop now with the exclamation marks! Seriously, I'm stopping..... Yeah, so I'm going, and I'm bringing a friend, and it should be fun :) . Or at least interesting. Thank goodness I'll be going to barn dance, if not I'd have to spend that night in my room counting tiles on my bathroom floor, and maybe shoot myself in the process. I emailed Krystal, and she told me that she's going to try to get a winter formal venue somewhere in Ann Arbor or Detroit, so that I can go to that, too. Yay! Formal! Pretty dresses, big hair, pretty make-up..... I'm such a girlie-girl. But seriously, glad :) . I can't wait to start shopping for a gown, it should be so much fun. So I'm saving up money from now to buy me a gown, and a pretty one at that, maybe something in maroon or pink..... or black.... maybe red would be nice..... hopefully not blue.... green?

Okay, so I have to go get ready for class and then work, so I gotta go, but hopefully if Katharine is outta the office for the day again, I might be able to pen in. I can't wait till this week is over.

No comments: